Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thursday F---ing Morning

So last week I accidentally spilled apple juice all over my BRAND NEW macbookpro (the beautiful 17" one). The sheer panic I felt is the type of panic you would feel RIGHT after you just hit someone's car. You wish with all your being that you could redo the last 45 seconds of your life. Man, that's a shitty feeling. So I'm in the process of trying to get that thing fixed. Until then, I will continue to chain myself to my ergonomically awesome work space, and crank out some more work. That said, I'd like to give a little shout out to USAA Insurance for being so awesome with their renter's insurance, as they will cover the cost to replace said computer. I'd also like to give a good ol' FUCK YOU to the representative at APPLE whose inability to answer a simple question ACCURATELY has caused a major headache, and my severe decline in brand loyalty for Apple. Yup, I'm still pretty bitter about this, even though it was totally my negligence that caused this crisis in the first place. But, like my renter's insurance, I thought that buy buying the overpriced AppleCare Portection Plan, that my clumsy ass would be covered.

sigh.

I woke up this morning and realize three wasn't any milk left for my coffee. This is a definite shit-way to start the day. I love coffee in the morning, but i HATE drinking it black. I've been up for maybe 3 hours, and haven't started a single thing! Although writing this blog does make me feel productive. I keep hoping that some little milk-goblin will creep past me with a satchel full of soy milk. I really don't want to get dressed and go to store. That's pretty much the last thing I want to do right now. But I think that's really the ONLY solution to this problem...yup, it's really the only way that I'm going to be able to get milk. Guess I'm done here for now.

2 comments:

minus five said...

dude, that blows about your computer, but that's pretty cool that usaa is going to cover everything. that's really good to know since i'm going to be getting a new laptop here pretty soon. i know from my time at pc how much apple sucks. not because they ever worked on my computer, but every friend that i know who had to leave it to get fixed had horror stories. that is where they suck as a brand.

D0nnaTr0y said...

I hate it when the milk goblin fails to show up when needed...

sucks about the computer. I know that feeling- happened last summer when Annie knocked over the water on my computer and I lost my hard drive. Good luck getting it fixed, I'm glad you've returned to your blog!