Monday, January 22, 2007

I don't want to title this one

I feel like this day didn't happen, and yet it's actually still happening. I got up at 8:30 and worked on stuff until 1:00--when I had class. After class, Roommate and I went to Panera for dinner. I'm sick of Panera, but it's closest to the apartment without being fast food for Firehouse subs. So we go there. For about 70% of the time that roommate and I are physically in the building, there was this overweight 30-something man pacing the floor of the restaurant while talking on his phone via his too-hot-to-trot Bluetooth ear bud piece. I hated him the whole time I was in the building! He had a stomach so large that it would it certainly impair any attempt to pee standing up. His hair was shellacked firmly to his head. I'm sure he was aware that he was annoying every living thing around him, but for whatever reason, felt compelled to continue his workday at 6:00 PM over a strawberry Danish. If at the end of every day I feel mentally exhausted from all of the thumbnails and bad ideas, I can at least sleep soundly knowing that I will never be like that fat fat man in Panera.



I've decided to stop trusting the weather information provided by my custom google-homepage. According to
weather-google, today was suppose to be 50 degrees. But it was much colder than 50 degrees. Today was cold, wet, and cloudy. It was the perfect setting for a Jennifer Jason-Leigh movie. On days like this I like to pretend that I'm in a thriller mystery movie where I'm being chased and have to rely on my intuition to out smart the chasers. Eventually, I end up in a high speed chase through the streets of any given city. The only thing is my car isn't really a "car-chase" kind of car. It is for this reason that I miss my 1997 Dodge Intrepid. Now that was a good "car-chase" car.



I'd like to take this moment to give a little shout out to my mom for finally sending me some of my Christmas presents! They arrived today--Styrofoam peanuts and all. Maybe in another almost-month I'll get the rest of them :)

I am very thirsty now. So I will go to the laundry room and get a Mountain Dew.

2 comments:

minus five said...

weather.com is a little more reliable, but i'm fully convinced they are all liars to some degree.

ktothefe said...

I think the weather people on the news try to influance public opinion by reporting on the weather!