Saturday, October 28, 2006

Me and the Pre-PC-Me

As I conclude week 4 of Portfolio Center I am starting to become more aware of little idiosyncrasies that are very different from the pre-PC me. Here are a few:

I no longer feel that the world will end if I do not visit Starbucks on a bi-hourly basis! Instead, I prefer the cheap just add water French Vanilla "cappuccino" from the BP gas station and a bag of Swedish fish (suck it cavities ha ha!).

I don't drive my car nearly as much as I used to. I've had the same tank of gas for 3 weeks now! That’s just plain amazing!!

I have started to identify an AOF in every piece of marketing collateral I see and then scoffing at its use of stock typeface and lack of directional force!

I am actually able to function without cable tv or dvr!

the only time I am in my bedroom is when I am changing clothes or sleeping; all other times I am either in class, or downstairs working, or at the BP.

I leave lights on when I leave the room.

my portion control at dinner is now dictated by Wachovia Educational Loan services.

i am no longer gay (yeah right!)

things that have stayed the same:

I still have trouble managing my time
I still make awkward uncomfortable moments and then laugh at them
I still dance the night away in my living room

2 comments:

D0nnaTr0y said...

glad to know you haven't changed too much!

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry, you leave the lights ON!!!!!! WTF! I love it by the way.

also, i totally hear you with the typefaces, now you understand why I was so weird about that :)