Tuesday, December 19, 2006

mmmmm Cheetos!!!!

I'm afraid that I'm going to end up on People's court or Judge Alex, or one of the thousands of shows where semi-good looking actors pose as judges and overstate everyday facts with a sassy attitude.

Yesterday someone in my apartment complex accidentally backed into my car. He was really cool about it and left me a note. But I just hate to see my little car with a scratch on it--yeah I'm one of those people who treats their car like a human. I'm in the process of dealing with his insurance company right now. It's a HUGE pain in the ass! I really want this thing to run as smoothly as possible and that both parties get what they want without involving Judge Alex.

On a better note, I had my first crocheting lesson today with TeeRu-shell. Isn't it funny that crocheting could be pronounced Crotch-et-ing. I think that's how I'll refer to it from now on. TeeRu-shell was pretty awesome because she bought me a 6.5 mm needle and yard that reminds me of Cheetos and Roman Noodles. I reviewed the instruction book that T gave me, but every time I looked at one of how-to pictures I was reminded of this book I used to read as a kid where this woman makes a bunch of pasta and the pot keeps getting bigger and bigger and there's pasta all over the place. I wish I could remember the name of this book!

Finally--what the fuck is up with the weather lately! It's been damn 70 degrees for the past two weeks and it's fucking December!!! Granted, I love to go running in the evenings when it's cooler--like in the 60s. But my turtleneck sweaters really miss clinging to my neck!

2 comments:

minus five said...

don't get too comfortable with tania. while she may appear to be kind and generous, that's just not the case. a needle and an instruction book is more than she's ever bought me and she never offered to give me lessons on anything.

D0nnaTr0y said...

are you sure you're not thinking of the book where the dude makes popcorn and it keeps coming out of the pot until it fills up the house?? I feel like it was an alligator or some random animal...